Friday, May 27, 2011

Frustrated!

Wow so I haven't even had my blog that long and I'm already ready to vent!
Everyone knows I love my husband more than words could say but sometimes I want to give him a swift kick right in the Gluteus maximus!
We were on the xbox playing Call of Duty when I asked did he want to watch some shows for a little bit He said yes but then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to play zombies I said sure why not, but I heard our 6 month old son awake so I said the baby is awake I'm going to go get him. So get the baby change his diaper, and ask my husband if he is ready to play he then says lets watch tv. So thats when my frustration set in and I said I just asked you if you wanted to do that you said yeah so I went to the dashboard then you asked to play Zombies so I went back to the game now you're saying you want to watch TV I could have started the show a long time ago but you said you wanted to play the game, he looked at me and said are you serious you're gonna get mad and proceeded to get up and go in our room, and now he is sleeping.
Okay well I wasn't mad, I was just frustrated. I probably wouldn't get that way if this wasn't something that happened on a daily basis! It's sooo frustrating! What makes everything so much more frustrating is the fact that he went in the room to go to sleep.
Everyday when he gets home from work all he ever does is change and then passes out for 90% of the night. Granted I know going to work at 5am and being on your feet the whole time your there is tiring BUT there's days when he gets home at 11am or 12pm I really don't feel like he should be sleeping. We hardly ever spend any time together during the week because of it, not to mention its starting to happen on the weekends now too.
 I really don't care if he spends time with me although I would like him to, but what I really want is for him to spend more time with his son!

Okay well I suppose I'll be done for now, I need to feed, bathe and get the baby in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment